Pages

Saturday 3 February 2024

New Addicted to CAS Challenge - Heart

 


We're back today on the Addicted to CAS Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used the Waddle I Do stamp set from Clearly Besotted Stamps available here.

I stamped one of the images and a sentiment in black Memento ink and then coloured the image with my Promarkers.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

CAS on Friday - Valentine
Simply Clean and Simple - anything goes CAS

5 comments:

  1. prachtig gedaan,
    this is so nice.
    Creatieve Groetjes Claudia

    Vanaf heden geef ik workshops en verkoop ik mijn kaartjes via mijn FB groep
    Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes
    You tube:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Challenge blogs:
    Girlz Creative Christmas 
    Girlz makes Guyz Cards
    Girlz creative crafts
    Creative sketchy girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean and simple perfection! I love that penguin hanging from the heart balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect CAS card and really cute image.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, thank you for participating in our Valentine's challenge at Cas on Friday.

    Greetings Ina
    DT Cas on Friday

    ReplyDelete
  5. So VERY cute, a fabulous CAS card!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Simply Clean & Simple.
    Diane SCAS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Simply Clean & Simple}
    {Triple B}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...