Pages

Monday 5 February 2024

New Cupcake Inspirations Challenge - Red, Pink and White

 


We're back on the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog today with another great new challenge:


This time it's a colour challenge - red, pink and white.  To find out more about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

And our sponsor for today's new challenge is the wonderful:


To make my card I used:

- The Cat's Whiskers digi stamp from All Dressed Up available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Craft Creations
- scalloped die from Elizabeth Craft Designs
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Stamping Sensations - animals, birds and creatures
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Valentine's or Galentine's Day
Di's Digistamps Challenge - 3 colours (one must be red or pink) - I've used pink, red and grey

1 comment:

  1. Just adorable Helen and would work for male or female, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...