Pages

Monday 1 March 2021

New Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes

 


The start of the month means a new challenge at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge Blog - it's always anything goes as long as you use patterned paper on your creation.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

The prize on offer for this month's winner is:



I'm sharing another of the cards I made for The Card Hut show on Create and Craft last month.  The stamp I used for this card is from the 'Floral' stamp set which is part of the Charlotte Eleanor Designs Flora and Fauna Collection:


The 'Flora' set is the one in the middle of the picture above.

The collection is now available here on The Card Hut website.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned cardstock from Anna Marie Designs
- die from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...