Pages

Thursday 18 March 2021

Stampers Delights March Thrifty Thursday Event

 

It's Thrifty Thursday at Stampers Delights which means some great prices on selected digi stamps and some wonderful inspiration from the Design Team too!

This time we've all used digi images to celebrate spring or Easter.  Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

And here are all of the digi images on offer for this month's event:

To make my card I used:

- Chibi Friendships Grow digi stamp available here
- Promarkers to colour my image
- patterned papers from The Works
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Always Fun Challenges - spring
Watercooler Wednesday - all things feminine
Dream Valley Challenges - pretty in pastels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...