Pages

Monday 1 March 2021

New Love to Scrap Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We've got a new challenge today on the Love to Scrap Challenge Blog and this month we've got an anything goes theme.

Take a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

I'm sharing one of the cards I made for last month's Cart Hut show on Create and Craft.  The stamps I've used are from the 'Berries' set which is part of the Charlotte Eleanor Designs Flora and Fauna Stamp Collection:


The 'Berries' set is in the bottom right corner of the picture above and you can find the collection here on The Card Hut website.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers to colour the image
- dies from Stampin' Up
- card and paper from Craft Creations

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I really like that plaid background; great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. I love the fall feel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...