Pages

Friday 26 March 2021

Alphabet Challenge - Z is for Zoology (Study of Animals)

 


We've got a new challenge today on the Alphabet Challenge Blog and this time it's Z is for zoology or the study of animals.

Have a look on the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card I used the Zany Zebras stamp set and some patterned paper from Stampin' Up.

I also used my corner rounder punch and some card and paper from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Creative Crafters - anything goes
Dream Valley Challenge - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Hi Helen! What a great B&W card design - this is not easy to do and you have pulled it off brilliantly! I love this happy trio! Take care!
    Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Zebra card! Love it!
    Welcome to my blog as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I love the black and white theme. Thanks for playing along with PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant use of such a cute zebra. Love the black and white. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Creative Crafters Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...