Pages

Monday 15 March 2021

Second GDT Card for Clever Dexter Challenge - Watercolour Background

 


Today I'm sharing my GDT card for the mid-challenge reminder at the Clever Dexter Challenge.


The theme for this month's challenge is:


You can find all the details in the post from the start of the challenge here.

And the sponsor for this month's challenge is:


To create the background for today's card I used a stencil from Catherine Pooler Designs called Flourish and Whimsey.  I sponged Picked Raspberry Distress Ink through the stencil on to watercolour paper, removed the stencil and then spayed the piece with water.

I used this digi from Stampers Delights:


You can find this digi stamp here on the Stampers Delights website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and then layered the panel on to dark brown card finishing with a sentiment and some gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...