Pages

Monday 15 March 2021

New Sparkles Challenge - Babies


There's a new challenge today on the Sparkles Challenge Blog and this month we'd like to see your creations featuring babies.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card I used elements from New Baby digital scrapbook kit from the Art and Creations of Lauren C Waterworth:


You can find the kit here in Lauren's Etsy shop.

There are lots of different elements in the kit - backing papers, an alphabet, frames and images.  So much to choose from!

I used one of the backing papers, and image and a sentiment.  I layered the design with white card and used my corner rounder punch on the main design and the sentiment.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus Challenge - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. A great baby card. I like Lauren's art work I have a few digi kits designed by her.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute baby card. I love the style of the lettering.

    Thanks for sharing it with us.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is super cute. Thank you for sharing your lovely design with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card and what big eyes she has.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card for a new born
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...