Pages

Sunday 28 February 2021

Little Paper Tree February Blog Post

 


It's the last Sunday of the month which means that it's my turn to share a card on The Little Paper Tree blog.

This month I've been using the 'With Sympathy' stamp set from Trinity Stamps for my weekly inspiration cards:


You can find the set here in the online shop and it also comes with a coordinating die.

For all the details about today's card, head over to the shop blog here.

And here are my other cards from this month using the same stamp set:



Hopefully I've shown some different ways to use the stamp - if you want to buy the set and see what else you might like, head over to the online shop:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...