Pages

Monday 1 March 2021

New Love to Craft Challenge - Anything Goes

 


It's time for a new challenge on the Love to Craft Challenge Blog and it's an anything goes theme.

Take a look at the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

I'm sharing another of the cards I made for last month's Card Hut show on Create and Craft.  The stamp I've used is from the 'Berries' set which is part of the Charlotte Eleanor Designs Flora and Fauna Collection:


The 'Berries' set is in the bottom right hand corner of the picture above and you can find the collection here on The Cart Hut website.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper and stitched rectangle die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

1 comment:

  1. Those are all great stamp images, good space to use colour. The cardinal looks amazing!! Thank you for sharing. Creative wishes Tracey.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...