Pages

Monday 1 March 2021

New Mix It Up Challenge - Anything Goes/Inlaid Die Cut

 


We've got a new challenge for you today on the Mix It Up Challenge Blog - it's anything goes with an optional twist which this month is to use an inlaid die cut.

Head over to the challenge blog here for more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

I used a 'thank you' die from Stampin' Up and first cut it from a square piece of black paper and then from white card.

I used Gorgeous Grape and Magenta Madness ink pads from Stampin' Up applied with sponges to colour the die cut.

Then I put the inked die cut back into the negative space, using a piece of black paper underneath as a cheat to adding back in all the negative parts of the die cut!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...