Pages

Monday 15 March 2021

New Inspiration Station Challenge

 


Today I'm sharing my first DT card for the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog:


It's a new challenge blog and we're looking for new Design Team members - have a look at today's new challenge here for more information and details of how to apply to be part of the team.

We have an inspiration photo for each new challenge and then we'd like you to make something using your interpretation of the photo.

Here is today's photo:


For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I recently rejoined Stampin' Up as a hobby demo and one of the stamp sets I bought as part of my starter kit is the super cute 'Pampered Pets'.  So as soon as I saw this photo, I decided to use my new stamp set!

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers to colour the images
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers - anything goes/use pretty papers
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your DT position. That's a really cute card.
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...