Pages

Wednesday 3 March 2021

New Paper Funday Challenge - Anything Goes/Irish Luck (Use the Colour Green)

 


We've got a new challenge today on the Paper Funday Challenge Blog - this month it's anything goes with the optional theme of Irish Luck or use the colour green.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


and


To make my cards I used two of the designs from the beautiful digital Greenery Paper Pack from Vectoria Designs.

You get an amazing range of designs in the pack and it's available as 8.5 by 11 inch here or 12 inch by 12 inch here.

I printed the digital papers on to thin white card and then matted them on to plain green card from Stampin' Up.

I die cut some shapes using dies and then stamped sentiments in coordinating ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...