Pages

Tuesday 16 March 2021

Ike's World Challenge Reminder - Anything Goes/Monochrome

 


We've reached the midway point in our current challenge on the Ike's World Challenge - this month's theme is anything goes with the option of monochrome.

Have a look at the post from the start of the month here on the challenge blog and here at the challenge reminder post.

I've followed the optional theme for my card and gone for a pink colour scheme.  Here's what I used to make my card:

- Maltese Dog 1 digi stamp from Ike's Art available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up and The Works
- sentiment stamp and scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creations in Pink - anything goes
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - anything goes
Crafty Animals - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful image and I love the pink, such a lovely card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems I should have said - Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT
    Apologies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...