We've reached the midway point in our current challenge on the Ike's World Challenge - this month's theme is anything goes with the option of monochrome.
Have a look at the post from the start of the month here on the challenge blog and here at the challenge reminder post.
I've followed the optional theme for my card and gone for a pink colour scheme. Here's what I used to make my card:
- Maltese Dog 1 digi stamp from Ike's Art available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up and The Works
- sentiment stamp and scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations
I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Creations in Pink - anything goes
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - anything goes
Crafty Animals - anything goes