Pages

Friday 19 March 2021

2021 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop!

 


The Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop has started today!

If you'd like to take part, head over to the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog here.

My card was made with a digi stamp from Limited Runs:


You can find their stop on the hop here.

They have a great range of coffee (and tea!) digi stamps here - I used Coffee Addicts #3.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Craft Creations and Making Cards magazine
- computer generated sentiment
- scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - use 2 or more patterned papers
Crafting Happiness Challenge - beverages/anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...