Pages

Monday 22 March 2021

New from All Dressed Up Stamps - Dress Up

 


Today I'm sharing a card made with one of this month's new releases from All Dressed Up Stamps.

This very cute image is called 'Dress Up' and you can find him here in the Etsy shop.

You can see more inspiration using this month's new releases in the Facebook group here and on the All Dressed Up Blog here.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper, scalloped dies and stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Corrosive Challenge Blog - anything goes
I Love Promarkers - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for I ♥promarkers
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Love this image. Thanks for joining us at the PIP challenges. kReN on the DT.
    Follow me at https://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant card great colouring THANK YOU for taking part in our challenge at https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/ big hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a super card for a youngster Helen.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at I Love Promarkers looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...