Pages

Thursday 25 March 2021

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Tea or Coffee Time

 


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge and today it's tea or coffee time!

Have a look here on the challenge blog for more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card I used:

- Coffee Addicts #3 from Limited Runs available here
- Promarkers
- computer generated sentiment
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up and Craft Creations
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Dream Valley Challenge - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. lovely card Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the design of your card, perfect for the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your coffee creation!

    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...