Pages

Friday 19 March 2021

New My Time to Craft Challenge - Stencil It

 


There's a new challenge today on the My Time to Craft Challenge Blog and this time we're asking you to stencil it!

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card I stencilled Stampin' Up Gorgeous Grape ink on to a small panel of white card using a stencil which was a cover gift from Making Cards magazine.

I used a stamp from Crafty Roo Designs and layered with some purple card from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
Try It On Tuesday - use a stencil or two
Crazy 4 Challenges - stencils

1 comment:

  1. Love this..beyond me how you made this without smudging! Beautiful sentiment! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...