Pages

Monday 1 March 2021

New Christmas 24 Challenge - Tic Tac Toe

 


We're back today with another challenge on the Christmas 24 Challenge Blog and this time it's a tic tac toe challenge:

You can find all the details and see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

I used the top line of the board: die cuts-embossing-washi tape.

Here's what I used to make my card:

- Merry and Bright dies from Stampin' Up
- Mossy Meadow card stock from Stampin' Up
- washi tape from Stampin' Up
- embossing folder from Crafts Too

2 comments:

  1. This is a brilliant use of washi tape and I love the bold word. I do like the subtle embossed background too. Fab! Deborah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. J’aime les couleurs traditionnelles de noël Helen, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...