Pages

Monday 1 March 2021

New Incy Wincy Challenge - Work/Play and/or Big Hearts

 


Today I'm sharing my first post as a member of the Incy Wincy Design Team!

The theme for today's new challenge is work/play and/or big hearts.  Have a look here on the challenge blog for more details and to see the cards from the rest of the time.

And our sponsor for the challenge is:


To make my card I've used:

- Home Sweet Home digi stamp from All Dressed Up Stamps available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from The Works
- other cards and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...