Pages

Monday 15 March 2021

New Marvellous Mini Masterpieces Challenge

 


We've got a new challenge today in the Marvellous Mini Masterpieces Facebook Group.

If you'd like to join us and see the inspiration from the rest of the team, head over to the Facebook Group here.

Each challenge we have a mood board to inspire you.  You can make anything that you want to but it must be no bigger than 4 inches by 5 inches.

Here is today's new mood board:


How will you interpret it?

I made an ATC using the pink and gold colours.  I sponged Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry Distress Inks and gold metallic ink on to white card and then sprayed with water and blotted with kitchen towel.

When this had dried I used a stamp from Visible Image stamped in black ink.

Finally, I matted the inked and stamped panel on to black card.

I'd like to enter my ATC in the following challenges:

Creations in Pink - anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...