Pages

Monday 1 March 2021

New Christmas Sparkles Challenge - CAS (Clean and Simple)

 


We've got a new challenge today on the Sparkles Christmas Challenge Blog - it was my turn to choose this month's theme so I decided on CAS (clean and simple).

Have a look here on the challenge blog for more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card I used a Stampin' Up stamp set called 'Get Your Santa On'.

I stamped one of the images in the bottom right hand corner of a piece of white card and coloured it with Promarkers.

Then I matted it on to red paper and on to a card blank.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen, Such a great card. Fab Santa image too. Hope you're well. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...