Pages

Sunday 7 March 2021

GDT Card for Clever Dexter Challenge - Watercolour Background


This month I'm very excited to be Guest Designing for the Clever Dexter Challenge and my first card is featured on the challenge blog today:


The theme for this month's challenge is:


You can find all the details in the post from the start of the challenge here.

And the sponsor for this month's challenge is:


I created the background for today's card using a piece of watercolour paper.  I put strips of washi tape across the paper lining them up with the grid on my desk.  Then I sponged Stampin' Up ink onto the paper and sprayed with water, blotting with kitchen towel.  When the background had dried and I removed the washi tape, I had the stripes you can see on the finished card.

The image I used is:


You can find it here on the Stampers Delights website.

I coloured the image using Promarkers and then matted it on to black paper.  I printed the sentiment separately and die cut this into a circle.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - use a circle

3 comments:

  1. Very cute indeed, lovely colours. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card helen love the dp behind the image and thanks for sharing at PFM this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cute Helen. The image is so sweet and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...