Pages

Wednesday 3 March 2021

New Male Room Challenge - Not a Card

 


We've got a new challenge today at The Male Room Challenge Blog and this time we'd like to see something which is not a card.

Head over to the challenge blog here to see all the details and the projects from the rest of the team.

For my project, I decided to make a set of three ATCs.

I used Vintage Photo and Tea Dye Distress Inks on which card applied with sponges and then sprayed with a mist of water.  I let the water settle on the cards and then blotted them with kitchen roll.

Once they were dry I stamped various Stampin' Up stamps on top together with the same sentiment (also from Stampin' Up) in black Memento ink.

To finish I layered the stamped panels on to black card.

I would like to enter my ATCs in the following challenges:

Stamps and Fun = Creativity - card for a boy

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful ATCs, the images are wonderful.
    I look forward to working together in a creative team, Majda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulus ATC cards, love how they all match

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vintage look you have achieved with you ATC’s. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ATC´s are very beautiful! Great motives. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...