Pages

Friday 26 March 2021

New My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge - Winter Wonderland

 


We've got a new challenge today on the My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge Blog and this time our theme is winter wonderland - we'd like you to make a scene.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card I used the Snow Front stamp set from Stampin' Up.  

I stamped the different elements to make my scene using Basic Gray ink - some of the elements were stamped off and some stamped at full strength.

I added a sentiment from Stampin' Up Itty Bitty Christmas and layered with black paper.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting Happiness Challenges - outdoors or anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Ah this is super, what a lovely card, have a great weekend, Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful holiday creation Helen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Card Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARD CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...