Pages

Friday 12 March 2021

New Alphabet Challenge - Y is for Yellow

 


Today on the Alphabet Challenge Blog we've reached the letter Y so we want to see your yellow cards!

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I used the following products from Stampin' Up:

- Art Gallery stamp set
- Daffodil Delight and Mossy Meadow ink pads
- scalloped die
- patterned paper

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Unicorn Challenge Blog - make it feminine
Craft Rocket Challenge - use dies and/or spring
Dream Valley Challenges - pretty in pastels

1 comment:

  1. Beautifulll card Helen. Thank you for playing along at The Unicorn Challenge. Good luck with your entry.
    Greetings Marga dt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...