Pages

Tuesday 23 March 2021

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - By the Water

 


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge and this time our theme is 'by the water'.

Head over to the challenge blog here for more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card I used:

- By the Dock and Love of Leaves stamp sets from Stampin' Up
- stitched rectangle die from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers
- card and paper from Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting Happiness Challenges - outdoors/anything goes
Time Out Challenges - different (I have created a scene using stamps which is something I don't do very often!)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful summer card, Helen! Thanks for sharing at Crafting Happiness Challenges. Hope you'll link up again!
    :) Janis, Owner & Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Helen. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...