Pages

Friday 5 March 2021

New Pattie's Creations Challenge - Anything Goes

 


Today I'm excited to be re-joining the team at Pattie's Creations Challenges! 

There's a new challenge starting today and this time it's an anything goes theme.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog and also see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card I used:

- Poppy Flowers digi stamp from Pattie's Creations available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper, scalloped die and stamped sentiments from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - beautiful blossoms
I Love Promarkers - anything goes/use pretty papers

2 comments:

  1. Helen,
    Welcome to our Design Team! I just love how you colored my Poppy Image and that paper goes perfect with the image.
    Hugs
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sweet and lovely! So glad you have shared this with us at Challenge Up Your Life. Please come back again! The best of luck with your entry.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...