Pages

Wednesday 1 November 2023

New Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Christmas Stockings

 


We're back today on the Sparkles Christmas Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


This month our theme is Christmas Stockings.  You can find all the details and see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used:

- Stocking die set from Dreamees available here
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- sentiment from Stampin' Up
- gold glitter card from my stash
- snowflake punch
- card and paper from Craft Creations

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous sparkly stocking! Love it! Great papers for your background, too - I still have some of this myself - so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely papers and die cut stocking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...