Pages

Wednesday 1 November 2023

New Critter Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes With a Featured Critter

 


We're back today on the Critter Crazy Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


Our challenges are always anything goes with a featured critter.  For all the details of the current challenge, head over to the challenge blog here.

I'm sharing a card I made at a recent Stampin' Up class. 

We used the Festive and Fun stamp set - I just love this giraffe!  I coloured the image with Promarkers and my layers were cut with Stampin' Up dies.

2 comments:

  1. Super fun image on this Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun!! Great image and the die cuts you used frame it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...