Pages

Wednesday 15 November 2023

New Crafter's Cafe Challenge - Feminine

 


Today I'm sharing my first DT card for the Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog:


I'm very excited to be joining the team!

The theme for today's new challenge is feminine and you can find all the details and see the cards from everyone here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors for today's challenge are:


and


To make my card I used:

- Winter Warm Up digi stamp from SheepSki Designs available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- snowflake punch
- sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - occasions other than birthday
Try It On Tuesday - baby it's cold outside
Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge - anything Christmas goes

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty and fun skater!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous - it's definitely cold outside if there's ice to skate on! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card Helen. The image is lovely and your colouring is perfect. Love the papers too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Helen love the choice of Dp and thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...