Pages

Sunday 19 November 2023

New Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today on the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog with a brand new challenge:


Our challenges are always anything goes and you can find details of today's challenge and see the cards from the rest of the team here.

Our sponsor for the challenge is the wonderful:


To make my card I used:

- Christmas Kitties digi stamp set from Beccy's Place available here
- Promarkers
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Creative Crafting World
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting Happiness Challenge - turkeys or any animal
Double D Challenges - spots and/or stripes

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic Helen! Love the combination of sentiment and image you chose, fabulous colouring too. The striped background paper is a great match.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant! Love the colours, the image and that fun sentiment! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This so cute but the kitty is NOT happy with is attire LOL!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, that kitty is so stinkin' funny!!! He's how I feel sometimes around the holidays. Lots of fabulous work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D, I hope we see you again soon!!
    Judy~ DD DT Designer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...