Pages

Monday 6 November 2023

New Inspiration Station Challenge

 


We're back today on the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog with another new challenge.

And here is this month's inspiration photo:


The idea behind the challenge is that we give you an inspiration photo and you make something inspired by the photo AND tell us how you were inspired.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I took the colours and the leaves from the photo and used a stencil from Stampin' Up to make the main panel of my card.  I used a range of Stampin' Up and Distress Inks with a very small blending brush stencilling each leaf and blending the inks to different colours.

I then cut the panel into three and finished the card with a Stampin' Up sentiment.

I layred with dark brown paper and used a kraft card base all from Craft Creations.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts Challenge - fall is in the air
Dream Valley Challenges - autumn colours

2 comments:

  1. Great colors for this wonderful fall background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty color leaf panels!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
    Diane FS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...