Pages

Wednesday 22 November 2023

Christmas Craft Creations Challenge Reminder - Add a Hat

 


We are back today on the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge Blog with a reminder about our current challenge:

For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my DT card I used the November freebie image from Julia McNeill Crafts - if you'd like to get yours, head over to her Facebook group here.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up
- Woodware snowflake punch
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting Happiness Challenge - turkeys or any animals
Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! A sweet image and lovely cheerful papers. It's perfect for our 'Use Red' challenge at Sweet Stampin' - thanks so much for joining in.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...