Pages

Monday 27 November 2023

New Cupcake Inspirations Challenge - Navy Blue, White and Gold

 


We're back today on the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


So this week we want you to feature navy blue, white and gold on your cards.  For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

We have a sponsor for this challenge:


To make my card I used:

- Tra La La digi stamp from All Dressed Up Stamps available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- navy card from Hobbycraft
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Gem of a Challenge - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Great card. Really cute. Thank you for joining the Polkadoodles challenge this week. Good luck with your entry.

    Crafty Hugs, Renske Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...