Pages

Thursday 2 November 2023

Guest Chick for the Kraft Chicks Challenge - Stamp Act

 


Today I'm very excited to be back on the Krafty Chicks Challenge as a Guest Chick!


As it's Week 1 of the month the challenge theme is Stamp Act which means you must have a stamp or digi image on your card or project.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Fluffiest Friends stamp set from Stampin' Up
- Itty Bitty Birthday stamp set from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- dies from Stampin' Up and Spellbinders
- other card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

NBUS - first time using this stamp set
Crafty Animals - anything goes including an animal

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being a Guest Designer for Krafty Chicks Helen - I love your card - such a cute image and great colouring. How did I never know you were from West Kirby - my brother in law was from there x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, love the bunny! So happy you are guesting this month, and have a great Krafty day!

    Leanne DT Member/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, this bunny is so stinkin cute. My grandma loved bunnies and this would have made a great card for her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on Guest Designing, Helen! Your card makes me smile! It is the sweetest! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stinkin’ cute! Bunny is so happy to have his cupcake and eat it too! Welcome back to the Krafty Chicks hen house, so glad we will see more of you in the up coming weeks.

    Diane - DT KCC

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting to have you with us in the hen house for the month, Helen! Super cute card - love that sweet bunny! xoxoox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...