Pages

Thursday 16 November 2023

Guest Chick for the Krafty Chicks Challenge - Clean and Simple

 


I'm back today to share my Guest Chick card for this week's Krafty Chicks Challenge:


This week is CAS (clean and simple week).  Head over to the challenge blog here for more details and to see the cards from the Design Team.

To make my card I used the 'It's Cake O'Clock' stamp set from Jane's Doodles - you can find it here in the Relatively Thoughtful shop.

Here's another view of my card:


I coloured the image with Promarkers and added some clear glitter pen to the chocolate on the cake.

The stamped panel was layered on to some pink card from Hobbycraft.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Less is More - anything CAS goes

5 comments:

  1. Great inspiration card Helen! Love your CAS approach. And I wouldn’t mind a cake like that for my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, sooooo Yummy! Great job! Have a good day! Cheers, L

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! Your card looks good enough to eat!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. A yummy and fun celebration card!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Simply Clean & Simple.
    Diane SCAS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Simply Clean & Simple}

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card Helen, fab image.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Less is More.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...