It's the start of the month so that means a new challenge on the A Perfect Time to Craft Challenge Blog:
Our challenges are always anything goes - for details of today's new challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.
Our sponsors for this challenge are:
Here's the second card I made for the challenge:
To make my cards I used the Frosty Friends Topper and Patterned Paper bumper set from Anne Constantly Carding - you can find the set here.
I also used:
- stamped sentiments from Little Claire Designs
- blue card from Hobbycraft
- other card and paper from Craft Creations
- snowflake punches from Woodware and Hobbycraft
- dies from Stampin' Up and MFT