Pages

Thursday 30 November 2023

New Perfect Time to Craft Challenge - Anything Goes

 


It's the start of the month so that means a new challenge on the A Perfect Time to Craft Challenge Blog:


Our challenges are always anything goes - for details of today's new challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


and


Here's the second card I made for the challenge:


To make my cards I used the Frosty Friends Topper and Patterned Paper bumper set from Anne Constantly Carding - you can find the set here.

I also used:

- stamped sentiments from Little Claire Designs
- blue card from Hobbycraft
- other card and paper from Craft Creations
- snowflake punches from Woodware and Hobbycraft
- dies from Stampin' Up and MFT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...