Pages

Wednesday 1 November 2023

New Paper Funday Challenge - Anything Goes/Grateful, Thankful, Thank You

 


There's a new challenge today on the Paper Funday Challenge Blog:


This month it's anything goes with the optional twist of grateful or thankful or thank you.  For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used some patterned paper from Stampin' Up cut into blocks and then matted on to Mossy Meadow card stock.

I used stamps from the Stampin' Up Ornate Thanks stamp set and the reverse of the patterned paper which looks like it's had ink applied!  

A simple card but I was pleased with the way it turned out.

2 comments:

  1. I actually thought you inked the sentiment panel! Lovely papers and another gorgeous project for The Paper Funday Challenge. Thanks Helen!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice layout of this beautiful designer paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...