Pages

Monday 20 November 2023

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Reminder - Home Sweet Home

 


We're back today on the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge with a reminder about our current challenge:


For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used the 'Hearts Come Home' stamp set from Stampin' Up.

I stamped the images and sentiment using Night of Navy from Stampin' Up and then used the same ink with a blending brush to create the layer at the bottom of the card.

I used some navy card from Hobbycraft to layer the card following by a white card base.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge Blog - Christmas time
Little Red Wagon - home sweet home

4 comments:

  1. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas here, nice holiday card!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful sentiment on such a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A delightful Winter scene, lovely to see you at Allsorts challenge this week, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful design, thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...