Pages

Friday 17 November 2023

New Creative Fingers Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today on the Creative Fingers Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


Challenges are always anything goes and for more details about today's challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here's my second card for today's new challenge:


Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:


Anne has a wonderful range of digital paper crafting kits on sale here on crafts U print.

To make my cards I used the:


and

Nordic Christmas (this one has coordinating backing papers)

I also used:

- sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up
- dies from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from my stash
- snowflake punch from Hobbycraft

I would like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

Christmas Kickstart Challenge - it's Christmas Jim but not as we know it (first card with a non-traditional colour combination)

5 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, Helen. Such sweet Nordic images. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart with the Sisterhood and me, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely cards. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of these, great imagery used.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the colour palette used on both your cards. The images are really cute.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the socks on the deer/moose. I have those sort of socks on my dining room chair legs to stop them scratching the wooden floor. Sound mad but they work really well.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...