Pages

Thursday 23 November 2023

Guest Chick for the Krafty Chicks Challenge - All Occasions

 


I'm back again today with another Guest Chick card for the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog:


This is Week 4 of the month so the theme is All Occasions.  For more details and to see the cards from the Design Team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here's another view of my card:


I made my DT card at a recent Stampin' Up Zoom class using the 'Night Divine' dies and patterned paper.  It's a stepped card design and I added some gems to finish the card.

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful nativity scene card! Love that pattern paper and the fancy fold. Perfect card for the holiday season. Thank for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, great die and the color is awesome, way to go! Awesome fold as well. Have a nice evening. L

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...