Pages

Tuesday 14 November 2023

GDT Projects for Relatively Thoughtful - Winter Wonderland Digital Download

 


I'm back today with another Guest Designer post for Relatively Thoughtful:


This time I've used the beautiful Winter Wonderland Digital Download to make a matching card and tag.

The Digital Download is available here but if you would prefer to buy the paper version there are various options available here.

Here's my tag:


I created the card using one of the sheets of paper.  The image is the lower half of the page and then I used the top half of the page to make the backing for the card.

The tag is made from the left over part of the paper with one of the smaller image panels attached.

The set is perfect for creating simple cards and the image are gorgeous!

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge - anything Christmas goes
Try It On Tuesday - baby it's cold outside

7 comments:

  1. This is so beautifully. Gorgeous colours and the image works perfectly as a triptych. Love the matching gift tag too.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the design of your layout. The base layer behing the triptych works perfectly!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this download and it is beautiful - isn't it? I love how you have presented yours.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. FANTASTIC! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely make Helen! The design really shows it off to it's best. Thanks so much for sharing with us at TIOT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The card and the matching tag are so lovely. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card! I love your design and how you created the panels from the image 😊. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...