Pages

Thursday 30 November 2023

Guest Chick Card for the Krafty Chicks Challenge - Anything Goes

 


It's my final week as a Guest Chick for the Krafty Chicks Challenge - hasn't November gone quickly?!


And because it's week 5 it's an anything goes theme.  For more information and to see the cards from the Design Team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used the great 'Country Cows Love Cocktails' digi stamp set from Last Minute Manda:


Aren't they great!  You can find the set here on the website.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- pink card from Hobbycraft
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Double Trouble Challenge - keep calm and stitch on
Creative Knockouts - lots of layers

5 comments:

  1. Oh my word this is so cute girl, love the color and the image is so so very adorable. I am so thrilled you have been with us this month. I look forward in seeing more craftiness on your blog.

    Have a great day! Cheers, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a way to end as Guest Designer for the Krafty Chick: celebrate with a cocktail! Splendid card Helen! That is a cute cow stamp. Thanks for all your inspiration this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cows, and love the soft pink colors you used on the paper and bordering... such a cute card. Thanks for sharing your fun card with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image with the stitched frame around it. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all those cow images, make for such a fun birthday card! Thanks for playing along with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...