Pages

Wednesday 1 November 2023

New Birthstone Challenge - Topaz and Turquoise

 


We're back today on the Birthstone Challenges Blog with our final challenge of 2023:


Each month we give you featured birthstones and it's anything goes with those colours.

Here are the colours for this month's challenge:


For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used:

- So Very Merry stamp set from Stampin' Up
- Brightest Glow stamp set from Stampin' Up 
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Craftworld
- glitter card from my stash
- dies from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

4 comments:

  1. How lovely - such gorgeous colours - I've just spotted this challenge - that looks like one I need to play along with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design love the beautiful stained glass window stamp and starry p.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image, super coloring and a fantastic Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...