Pages

Wednesday 1 November 2023

New Moving Along With the Times Challenge - Christmas Animals

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Moving Along With the Times Challenge Blog:


This month our theme is Christmas Animals - for all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I'm sharing one of the cards I made at a recent Stampin' Up class using the 'Festive and Fun' stamp set.

I love these characters!  They were stamped in black Memento and I coloured the image with Promarkers.

2 comments:

  1. a couple of lovely animals on your sweet card Helen, thank you, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun image and terrific Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...