Pages

Friday 3 November 2023

New Alphabet Challenge Blog - P is for Peace

 


We're back today on the Alphabet Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


We've reached the letter P so this time it's P is for Peace.

For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I'm sharing another card that I made at a recent Stampin' Up class using the Night Divine dies.  This card has a blue and gold theme and the white background piece is embossed.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes
Can You Handle the Pressure - anything goes with an embossing folder

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful die cuts for your fantastic Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant and pretty!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
    Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at CYHTP Embossing Folder Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...