Pages

Wednesday 1 November 2023

New AAA Birthday Challenge - Large Sentiment

 


We're back on the AAA Birthday Challenge with a new challenge and this month our theme is:


For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Biggest Wish stamp set from Stampin' Up
- Night of Navy ink pad from Stampin' Up
- Countryside Inn patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- blue card from Hobbycraft

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:


Path of Positivity Challenge - anything positive goes

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Helen, love the little forget me nots

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really gorgeous card Helen. I love the bold sentiment against the pretty floral paper. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful use of that large script birthday sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a stunning card really love this xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Gorgeous blue print paper and loving the creative design of the sentiment; perfect! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this card, Helen. I love the bold greeting and the pretty papers! Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice card. I like the big sentiment and lovely paper you used. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday. JoAnn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card, Helen! I love the blue colour palette, the big sentiment and the overall design of the card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card, Helen. I love the floral paper and the oversized sentiment - it really makes an impact. Gorgeous layering too. Many thanks for joining the October Path of Positivity challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...