Pages

Monday 27 November 2023

New Christmas With the Cuties Challenge - Something Die Cut

 


We're back today on the Christmas With the Cuties Challenge Blog for a new challenge:


This time we want to see something die cut on your cards.  For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Luna digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs available here
- Promarkers
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- snowflake background die from Stampin' Up
- card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Double Trouble Challenge - keep calm and stitch on (faux stitching created by my die)
Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes/Christmas or winter

Time Out Challenges - winter/holiday

4 comments:

  1. Darling card, and love that cover die you used for the background! Thanks for playing along with us at Double Troubel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The framing looks so neat with the snowflakes frame around... such a pretty card and adorable image. Love the non-traditional colors for a Christmas card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty image and I love the blue with the snowflakes. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job of coloring that little girl dressed in her Christmas finery, Helen. Thanks for sharing her with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...