Pages

Wednesday 15 November 2023

New Papercraft Challenge - Happy Birthday For Our 100th Challenge!

 


It's time for a new challenge on the Papercraft Challenge Blog:


To celebrate our 100th challenge our theme is Happy Birthday!

For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I've used a digi stamp from Last Minute Manda which is from the 'Flower Puppies' set.  You can buy the set here.

The set is also part of a special subscription offer which you can find here - you get six different sets for £5 which is a great price!

I also used:

- Promarkers
- stitched die from Elizabeth Craft Designs
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Craft Creations
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Triple B Challenge - birds, blooms or butterflies

1 comment:

  1. Wow Helen, this card is not only beautiful but adorably cute as well!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...